| ||
| Top 3 Things We Want to See on the iPad 3 Crave Online By Eli Blue The iPad 3 is looking to out spark the iPad 2 in "it" factor with a release announcement by Spring 2012. With disappointing iPad 2 announcements for "under the hood" upgrades such as faster processing, a thinner frame (yawn), and improved ... See all stories on this topic » | ||
| Oh My Tech: How to play Facebook games on your tablet Salt Lake Tribune By Vince Horiuchi A week ago I bought an iPad 2, but because of the lack of Flash, I returned it yesterday. I did lots of reading about the comparison with the [Samsung] Galaxy, but the one thing I completely forgot was playing games on Facebook! See all stories on this topic » | ||
| Apple releases iBooks 2, aims to revolutionize textbook industry The Scribe 19, Apple released iBooks 2, the ebook app for iPad with the addition of textbooks, and iBooks Author, an app that allows authors and publishers to create their own books. Both apps are free. Just as it utilized the iTunes platform and the iPod for ... See all stories on this topic » | ||
|
Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.
Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.
No comments:
Post a Comment